Journeyman Field Service Technician – Industrial Automation & Control
BOPAT Electric is seeking to fill a position for an Industrial Automation & Control Technician. The candidate will be responsible for maintenance, repair and installation of electrical/mechanical equipment including motors, motor controllers, power distribution systems, SCADA/telemetry, generators, engines, pumps and other associated mechanical systems.
The candidate is expected to Install and Maintain variable frequency drives, modular programmable logic controllers and solid-state controllers. The candidate will also need to perform repair and installation of low voltage direct current SCADA/telemetry interfaces, and installations of conduits, control panels and motor controllers.
- Journeyman Electrical License
- Minimum 5 Years Electrical Service Experience
- Completion of International Society of Automation's Certified Control System Technician (CCST) Level I certification.
- Solid Understanding of NEC, FFPA 70B, NFPA 70E and OSHA requirements
- Knowledge of electronic theory and practice including materials, diagrams and methods used in the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic control devices.
- Use of Arc Flash PPE rated up to Cat4
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Knowledge of occupational hazards, safety precautions and safety regulations related to equipment operation and general construction work; traffic laws and regulations governing the operation of equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Criminal Background and Driving Record
- Proven ability to interact with Customers
- Skills and experience to operate Microsoft Word, and other Microsoft office tools.
- IMPORTANT: Required to completion of International Society of Automation's Certified Control System Technician (CCST) Level II certification within 2 years of hire.
- Completion of International Society of Automation's Certified Control System Technician (CCST) Level II-Specialist certifications
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Company Van for Business Use
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits including:
- 401k w/ Company Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick leave
- Tuition Reimbursement for apprenticeship school
- Tuition reimbursement for industry related personal growth with approval
- Medical coverage
- Vision Care
- Dental Plan