Helper to Electricians – Construction
BoPat Electric is looking for a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as an electrical helper. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn and grow in the electrical trade.
- Assist journeyman electricians and foreman with a variety of tasks, including:
- Installing conduits, hand boxes, and wires.
- Loading, unloading, and stacking material.
- Troubleshooting electrical problems
- Complying with all safety regulations
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Enhance, and promote the company's reputation.
- Electrical Qualifications
- Willing to pull wires, help with rough-ins, install switches and plugs.
- Physical Qualifications:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel.
- General Job Requirements
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Dependable transportation
- Clean Criminal Background and Driving Record
- HS Diploma or GED
- Some experience in the electrical field.
- Spanish and English speaking.
- OSHA 10
- Salary: based on experience.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits including:
- 401k w/ Company Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick leave
- Tuition Reimbursement for apprenticeship school
- Medical coverage
- Vision Care
- Dental Plan