Apprentice – Construction
BoPat Electric is looking for a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as an electrical apprentice. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn and grow in the electrical trade.
- Assist journeyman electricians and foreman with a variety of tasks, including:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Troubleshooting electrical problems
- Complying with all safety regulations
- Attend and complete all required safety training
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Continuously improve education and knowledge of the electrical trade.
- Enhance, and promote the company's reputation.
- Electrical Qualifications
- 2 or more years of experience in the Electrical Field as an experienced Electrician.
- Willing to pull wires, help with rough-ins, install switches and plugs.
- Physical Qualifications:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, and to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel.
- General Job Requirements
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Dependable transportation
- Clean Criminal Background and Driving Record
- HS Diploma or GED
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
- Salary: based on experience.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits including:
- 401k w/ Company Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick leave
- Tuition Reimbursement for apprenticeship school
- Medical coverage
- Vision Care
- Dental Plan