Journeyman Field Service Technician - Electrical Maintenance
BOPAT Electric is seeking to fill a position for a Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Technician. The candidate will be responsible for performing IR/Thermography and Visual inspections of energized and deenergized electrical components up to 600V AC. The candidate will need to utilize their knowledge of Electrical and Safety requirements to identify, analyze, and to communicate electrical deficiencies. Technician will be expected to perform all duties in a safe fashion and in compliance with Industry. In addition to Inspections, the Technician will be expected to perform various other Electrical tests and Engineering Studies such as ARC Flash and Coordination Studies, and manage the information acquired in an organized fashion. The Technician must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Journeyman Electrical License
- Minimum 5 Years Electrical Service Experience
- Solid Understanding of NEC, FFPA 70B, NFPA 70E and OSHA requirements
- Proven ability to manage and communicate large amounts of information
- Proven ability to interact with Customers
- Use of Arc Flash PPE rated up to Cat4
- Skills and experience to operate Microsoft Word, and other Microsoft office tools.
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Criminal Background and Driving Record
- Required to complete of Level-I Thermographer Certification within 1 year of hire.
- Required to complete of Level-II Thermographer Certification within 3 years of hire.
- Required to complete training for use of DLRO Meter, Megohmmeter, Power Quality Recorder, Ground Resistance Tester within 1 year of hire.
- Level I & Level II Thermography Certification
- Experience with DLRO Testing
- Experience with Megohmmeter Testing
- Experience with Ground resistance testing
- Experience with Power Quality Recorder Installation and Removal
- Experience with Power Logger Installation and Removal
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Company Van for Business Use
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits including:
- 401k w/ Company Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick leave
- Tuition Reimbursement for apprenticeship school
- Tuition reimbursement for industry related personal growth with approval
- Medical coverage
- Vision Care
- Dental Plan